Dr. Duval has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Duval, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Woburn, MA. Dr. Duval completed a residency at U Mass Pediatrics. She currently practices at Woburn Pediatric Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duval is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Mass Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U Mass Meml, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woburn Pediatric Associates7 ALFRED ST, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 933-6236
North Andover Pediatric Associates
North Andover Pediatric Associates800 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845 Existing Patients: (978) 557-5712
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duval?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suzanne Duval, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duval's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duval frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Duval's office is located at 7 ALFRED ST, Woburn, MA 01801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.