Dr. Feigofsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suzanne Feigofsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Dodge, IA. Dr. Feigofsky completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Fl. She currently practices at Trimark Physicians Group and is affiliated with Audubon County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feigofsky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Shands Hospital At University Of Florida For Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Shands Hospital At University Of Florida For Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Shands Hospital at the University of Fl, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Shands Hosp at The University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1997
- Univeristy Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Trimark Physicians Group800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 Existing Patients: (515) 574-6840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feigofsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suzanne Feigofsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feigofsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feigofsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feigofsky frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Feigofsky's office is located at 800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feigofsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Audubon County Memorial Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus
- Stewart Memorial Community Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center