Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zimmet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suzanna Zimmet, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Zimmet completed a residency at Mass Mental Hlth Ctr/Harvar. She currently practices at Boston Institute for Psychotherapy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zimmet is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr/Harvar, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes-Roosevelt/Columbia, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zimmet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zimmet frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Zimmet's office is located at 1415 Beacon St Ste 120, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zimmet has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.