Dr. Wongsuwan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suwong Wongsuwan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Wongsuwan completed a residency at Hahnemann Hospital. He currently practices at Providence Health and Services and is affiliated with Providence St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wongsuwan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hahnemann Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Hahnemann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Meharry Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Prince Of Songkla University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wongsuwan?
Dr. Wong and Evelyn Martindale are the best! I am always treated with respect and they listen to any concerns I have. They work with my regular physician to ensure I can live my life to the fullest! Dr. Wong is the only cardiologist I have felt comfortable with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suwong Wongsuwan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wongsuwan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wongsuwan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wongsuwan frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wongsuwan's office is located at 401 W Poplar St Fl 4, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center