Dr. Suwan Mehra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Suwan Mehra, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Mehra completed a residency at West Virginia University School of Medicine. He currently practices at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, 1031 Building and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Wheeling Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Chicago Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Homestate Health Plan
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, 1031 Building
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, 1031 Building1031 Bellevue Ave Ste 400, Saint Louis, MO 63117 Existing Patients: (314) 977-7455
Amg Parkside Maternal Fetal Medicine1875 Dempster St Ste 325, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (847) 723-8610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehra?
Dr. Mehra has been a great help to me through out my high risk pregnancy. Very through, empathic and real person whom you can trust to have on your side when u need one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehra frequently treats Obstetric Care.
Dr. Mehra's office is located at 1031 Bellevue Ave Ste 400, Saint Louis, MO 63117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehra speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mehra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center