Dr. Sushil Basra, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Basra completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basra is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists887 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists400 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
West Hempstead Office565 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- State University Ny, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basra?
I had, and continue to have a great experience with Dr Basra! He is excellent in the operation room, also as good in the examination room. He take the time to go over every angle of your problem. He make you feel comfortable even though you are in pain. Dr Basra is the BOMB! Thank you Dr Basra, I am one year out from my surgery, and feeling great! You are a good man and great doctor. Thank you again! Jim Geraghty
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital