Dr. Choby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susanne Choby, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Ketchum, ID. Dr. Choby completed a residency at Psychiatry, West Virginia University Hospital. She currently practices at Susanne Choby, MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choby is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Forensic Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital
- Psychiatry, West Virginia University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University-Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Combined, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Susanne Choby, MD160 E 2 St Ste 201, Ketchum, ID 83340 Existing Patients: (208) 298-9966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choby?
I saw Dr. Choby for Generalized Anxiety. She is very compassionate, experienced, and professional. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susanne Choby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Choby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Choby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Choby frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Choby's office is located at 160 E 2 St Ste 201, Ketchum, ID 83340. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.