Dr. Zweizig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Zweizig, MD is a oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Zweizig completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER GERIATRIC MEDICINE and is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center Geriatric Medicine
University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center Geriatric Medicine119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zweizig?
A more caring and brilliant doctor would be very hard to find. Without her expert, insightful and sympathetic approach to treatment I am sure that I would not still be alive. Outstanding in every way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Zweizig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zweizig's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zweizig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zweizig frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Zweizig's office is located at 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Umass Memorial Medical Center