Dr. Susan Lyon, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Lyon completed a residency at Northwestern U Hosps. She currently practices at Ear Nose & Throat Associates and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lyon is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Ear Nose & Throat Associates
Ear Nose & Throat Associates7350 W College Dr Ste 208, Palos Heights, IL 60463 Existing Patients: (708) 361-9199
- Northwestern U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyon?
I had a horrible sinus infection with a horrible taste and horrible smell in my nose and mouth. The office was kind enough to get me in to see the Doctor the next day. She was thorough in explaining everything to me including the proper way to instill nose drops. I found out I had been doing it wrong for many years. The office lady was very nice
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital