Dr. Susan Sgambati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sgambati's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Sgambati, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Sgambati completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. She currently practices at SurgONE and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sgambati is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David C. Longcope MD PC4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 430, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 377-6401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sgambati?
Compassionate, highly skilled, listens - highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sgambati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sgambati frequently treats Anal or Rectal Pain, Anoscopy, and Anal Fissure.
Dr. Sgambati's office is located at 4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 430, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sgambati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center