Dr. Susan Hupp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hupp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Hupp, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hupp completed a residency at Nationwide Children's Hospital/Ohio State University Program. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hupp is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Surgical - Critical Care, Duke University Hospital, Durham NC, Fellowship Hospital
- Nationwide Children's Hospital/Ohio State University Program, Residency Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hupp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hupp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hupp frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Hupp's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hupp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston