Dr. Gamble has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Gamble, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Helena, CA. Dr. Gamble completed a residency at Yale University School. She currently practices at St. Helena Lifestyle Medicine Institute and is affiliated with Adventist Health Clear Lake. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gamble is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale University School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Helena Lifestyle Medicine Institute10 Woodland Rd, Saint Helena, CA 94574 Existing Patients: (707) 963-2002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gamble?
The best physician I’ve ever met!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Gamble, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gamble's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gamble accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gamble frequently treats Hypogonadism, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Gamble's office is located at 10 Woodland Rd, Saint Helena, CA 94574. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Clear Lake
- Adventist Health St. Helena