Dr. Susan Cowdery, MD is a neurology specialist in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Cowdery completed a residency at Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester. She currently practices at Cayuga Neurologic Services of Cma and is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cowdery is board certified in Neurology.
Cayuga Neurologic Services of Cma905 Hanshaw Rd Ste A, Ithaca, NY 14850 Existing Patients: (607) 273-6757
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Mcgill University Faculty Of Med Montreal Quebec Canada, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cowdery?
I was so fortunate to have been under Dr Cowdery's care during a very painful & difficult time in my life, as I was diagnosed with lumbarsacral plexopathy. I have always been confident that I received the very best care possible by this amazing doctor and wonderful, caring individual. Dr. Cowdery always stressed the importance of exercise therapy throughout my long recovery. With her help I have been able to walk, up to 4 miles now, & even dance at my granddaughters' wedding.
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca