Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Pano, MD
Dr. Susan Pano, MD is
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1981
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pano?
Really listened and addressed my concerns-was sensitive to my lifestyle
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Susan Pano, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pano's profile.
Dr. Pano in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pano's office is located at 525 East 68th Street Starr Pavilion, 651 New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pano provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Susan Pano, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Susan Pano, MD holds board certification in Neurology.
Dr. Pano has over 42 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Susan Pano, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Neurological Surgery525 East 68th Street Starr Pavilion, 651, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685