Dr. Fine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Fine, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Westborough, MA. Dr. Fine completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital/ Hasbro. She currently practices at UMass Memorial Medical Group and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fine is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rhode Island Hospital/ Hasbro, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital/ Hasbro, Internship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fine?
Personable, good listener, she’s been my Dr for years and always follows up, I’m not the best patient she won’t allow me to ignore my family history, she stays on top of things which I appreciate, I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
UMass Memorial Medical Group
UMass Memorial Medical Group33 E Main St Ste 201, Westborough, MA 1581 Existing Patients: (508) 836-4884