Call (202) 908-1357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Susan O'Donoghue, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. O'Donoghue completed a residency at Emory University. and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Donoghue is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 110 Irving 5 Fl St NW Rm 5a-12, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 908-1357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Donoghue?
Excellent physician, leaves no stone unturned. Compassionate and willing to explain every little thing. Other doctors highly recommend her, she's outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Donoghue has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Donoghue accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Donoghue frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. O'Donoghue's office is located at 110 Irving 5 Fl St NW Rm 5a-12, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center