Dr. Rabinowe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Rabinowe, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Rabinowe completed a residency at Boston City Hosp-Boston U. She currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabinowe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dana-Farber CA Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Boston City Hosp-Boston U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Boston City Hosp-Boston U, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Medical Group
Woodland Anesthesiology Associates PC114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabinowe?
I had my initial consultation with Dr Rabinowe on 4/2/20. She was thorough, knowledgeable with explanations of all tests/procedures procedures, and for her evidenced based rationale for her recommendations. She exudes kindness and compassion especially given these extraordinary circumstances of Covid 19. She made me feel like she had all the time in the world to spend with me, answer any questions I might have, and try to allay any fears. I feel extremely fortunate and blessed to be in her ongoing care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabinowe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabinowe frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Rabinowe's office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital