Dr. Newman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Newman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Newman completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newman is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tulane U Med Ctr, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
My husband and I met with Dr. Newman 3 times after being diagnosed with blood clots in my lungs and then breast cancer. After breast cancer surgery she asked how I was doing. She always listens intently and answers my questions making sure I understand. I never felt rushed at anytime. I feel she is very qualified and cares about her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Newman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newman frequently treats Breast Diseases, Secondary Malignancies, and Cancer.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 1926 Alcoa Hwy Ste 350, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center