Dr. Susan Melin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Melin, MD is a hematology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Melin completed a residency at Evms. and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melin is board certified in Hematology.
- UNC-CH, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Evms, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Evms, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 301 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 713-5440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melin?
i have been seeing her for 2 years now. the best of the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Melin's office is located at 301 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center