Dr. Susan McManus, MD is a general surgery specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. McManus completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at The Breast Center T St Peter and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McManus is board certified in General Surgery.
The Breast Center T St Peter
Saint Peters University Hospital240 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 846-3300
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McManus?
Dr. McManus was able to save my breast when another surgeon couldn't do that at another hospital. She had me get DNA testing before surgery because my mother also had breast cancer. (Never suggested at the other place.) I did not test positive for the gene. She was able to go in the 2 different places and remove what was necessary and leave me with my breast, a bit smaller. This wasn't the easiest task but she was totally up for the challenge. I have chosen not to do any reconstruction surgery. Dr. McManus was so caring and compassionate. I would use her again in a heartbeat.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital