Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-4600.
Dr. Susan Phillips, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5641
Dr. Susan Phillips, MD is a family medicine specialist in East Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center (GME). She currently practices at Spectrum Health Primary Care Partne and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Family Practice.
Spectrum Health Primary Care Partne2249 Wealthy St Se Ste 110, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Call
- Rush University Medical Center (GME), Internship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center (GME), Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wayne State University (SOM), Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Anxiety, and Overweight.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 2249 Wealthy St Se Ste 110, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Find other locations and directions.