Dr. Luedke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Luedke, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Luedke completed a residency at Meml Sloan-Kettering Hosp. She currently practices at Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luedke is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cornell U Cooperating Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Cornell U Cooperating Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology
Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology6435 Chippewa St, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Existing Patients: (314) 353-1870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luedke?
She is the most caring Dr I have had. When I was diagnosed she made sure I saw the surgeon the next day. She is there for whatever you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Luedke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luedke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luedke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luedke frequently treats Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.
Dr. Luedke's office is located at 6435 Chippewa St, Saint Louis, MO 63109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Luke's Hospital