Dr. Susan Cohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Cohn, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cohn completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohn is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Michael Reese Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Medical Center
University of Chicago900 E 57TH ST, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-6808
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohn frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Cohn's office is located at 900 E 57TH ST, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.