Dr. Krolewski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Krolewski, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Krolewski completed a residency at Grtr Lawrence Fam Prac. She currently practices at Susan M Krolewski MD and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krolewski is board certified in Family Practice.
- Grtr Lawrence Fam Prac, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Grtr Lawrence Fam Prac, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Susan M Krolewski MD
Susan Krolewski264 Lafayette Rd Ste 9, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 433-4774
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krolewski?
My husband and I have been going to Dr Krowewski for over 15 years here in Portsmouth. Very professional and highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Krolewski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krolewski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krolewski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krolewski frequently treats Diarrhea, Wellness Examination, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Krolewski's office is located at 264 Lafayette Rd Ste 9, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital