Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Susan Kennedy, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at Reading Hospital and Mc. She currently practices at Community Volunteers in Medicine.
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Reading Hospital and Mc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- National Institute Health, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Metro Hospital Springfield Division, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Boston University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Regl Path Labs, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Regl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
Community Volunteers in Medicine300B LAWRENCE DR, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 836-5990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 300B LAWRENCE DR, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennedy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.