Dr. Susan Morgan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morgan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Morgan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Morgan completed a residency at Tripler Army Med Center. She currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tripler Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group
Suncoast Cancer Institute1217 S East Ave Ste 201, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 200-1125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morgan?
Excellent doctor. She keeps patients and family very well informed of all medical matters. Very caring and knowledgeable. Staff is outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morgan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morgan frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Cancer.
Dr. Morgan's office is located at 1217 S East Ave Ste 201, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morgan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- NCH Baker Downtown
- Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge