Dr. Susan Kreher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Kreher completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at NORTHEAST CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kreher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Northeast Cardiology700 Sunset Dr Ste 302, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 548-9111
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kreher?
Dr Kreher is an awesome Doctor. She is very laid back and easy to talk to. She sits down with you, listens and answers your questions without rushing through the visit. She will treat you medically first and will only recommend surgery as a last resort. I trust her judgement completely.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital