Call (615) 637-6926 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Susan Garwood, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Garwood completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at Centennial Thoracic Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garwood?
She is just wonderful! Really takes the time to talk with you and listens. She explained everything. She was with me during pre-op, held my hand until I fell asleep in the OR, and she was the first person I saw as I woke up in recovery. I highly recommend Dr Garwood. As she often has to deliver bad news to patients, she is very caring and loving and explained everything. I can't say enough good things about her. I wouldn't want to go through this journey without her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garwood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Garwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garwood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garwood frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Garwood's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 215, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
- Saint Thomas West Hospital