Dr. Susan McPhillips, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McPhillips' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan McPhillips, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Glens Falls, NY. Dr. McPhillips completed a residency at Zucker Hillside Hospital. She currently practices at Center For Children/Families and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McPhillips is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Children/Families
Center for Children & Families1 Lawrence St Ste 1, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Existing Patients: (315) 868-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McPhillips?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McPhillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. McPhillips frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. McPhillips' office is located at 1 Lawrence St Ste 1, Glens Falls, NY 12801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McPhillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glens Falls Hospital