Dr. Susan Lee Char, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee Char completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. She currently practices at Sutter Pacific Breast Care Center and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee Char is board certified in General Surgery.
Sutter Pacific Breast Care Center
Martin S Liberman MD3801 Sacramento St Ste 100, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 600-1817
Sutter Pacific Medical Fdn Fmly
Family Health Center3801 Sacramento St Fl 3, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 600-2402
- California Pacific Medical Center - CaliforniaWest, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee Char?
I have much gratitude to this doctor. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and at that time I felt lost and helpless because as a patient you have very little control over the process. But, Dr. Lee Char personally answered my concerns and questions by phone. She made me feel connected to the process that was unfamiliar and scary. She is completely caring and dedicated to her patients, and she did a beautiful job on my mastectomy, leaving my skin alive and ready for an implant. The best.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal