Dr. Susan Gray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Gray, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Gray completed a residency at Boston Combined Res. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Boston Combined Res, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gray frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development and Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital