Dr. Susan Frangiskakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frangiskakis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Frangiskakis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Antigo, WI. Dr. Frangiskakis completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at LANGLADE HOSPITAL. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Langlade Hospital - Hotel Dieu of St Joseph of Antigo Wisconsin112 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-2351
Memorial Health Center
Aspirus Antigo Clinic110 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-2351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frangiskakis?
She is absolutely amazing! Spent so much time with us and gave me all the information I needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frangiskakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frangiskakis frequently treats Immunization Administration, Pediatric Overweight, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Frangiskakis' office is located at 112 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frangiskakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.