Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Susan Eiland, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Eiland completed a residency at U Ala-Eye Fnd Hosp. She currently practices at Susan H Eiland MD PC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ala-Eye Fnd Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Vanderbilt, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Susan H Eiland MD PC
Susan H Eiland MD PC2700 10th Ave S Ste 404, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 933-2340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eiland?
MY HUSBAND ,SON AND I HAVE ALL BEEN SEEING Dr .Susan Eiland since she started practicing.She is excellent.Eye Dr. I HAVE SYSTEMIC Lupus and Sjourens Syndrome which effects the eyes.I feel Dr. EILAND HAS SAVED my eye sight.if I could give her a 10 star I would.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eiland frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Eiland's office is located at 2700 10th Ave S Ste 404, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eiland speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eiland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Children's of Alabama
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East
- UAB Hospital