Dr. Susan Gulesian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gulesian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Gulesian, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Gulesian completed a residency at Yale U. and is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital.
- Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Yale/Conn MH Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Yale/West Haven Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- 1 298 Howard St Ste 100, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 879-2250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gulesian?
Dr. Gulesian is a one of a kind, top notch psychiatrist! Without her almost 20 years of practice with my family, my daughter would not have had such a stable & responsible father! Thankyou! You’re the best! ~Gloria (RIP- Mr. Brown)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gulesian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gulesian frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Gulesian's office is located at 298 Howard St Ste 100, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gulesian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marlborough Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital