Dr. Gorman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Gorman, MD is a gynecology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Gorman completed a residency at Womens Hosp/Los Angeles Co-Usc. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS MEDICAL CENTER DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS and is affiliated with St. Charles Bend. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Acog, Fellowship Hospital
- Womens Hosp/Los Angeles Co-Usc, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- U Ca Davis, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- ODS Health Plan
- Optima Health
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California Davis Medical Center Department of Obstetrics
University of California Davis Medical Center Department of Obstetrics4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorman?
She took a lot of time explaining my condition and helping me with other problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Gorman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gorman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gorman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gorman frequently treats Abdominal Hysterectomy, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Gorman's office is located at 4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Charles Bend
- St. Charles Redmond