Dr. Sander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Sander, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Sander completed a residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara. She currently practices at Tohickon Internal Medicine LLc and is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sander is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara, Fellowship Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tohickon Internal Medicine LLc
Tohickon Internal Medicine LLc1456 Ferry Rd Unit 400, Doylestown, PA 18901 Existing Patients: (267) 880-6350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sander?
Amazing Practice, all of the Doctors and Nurse Practitioners are the Best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Sander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sander frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Limb Swelling, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Sander's office is located at 1456 Ferry Rd Unit 400, Doylestown, PA 18901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doylestown Hospital