Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burroughs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Susan Burroughs, MD is a hematology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Burroughs completed a residency at W Va U Sch Med. She currently practices at Saint Francis Hosp Cancer Ctr and is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burroughs is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- W Va U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- W Va U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Hosp Cancer Ctr
Saint Francis Hosp Cancer Ctr114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burroughs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burroughs frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Burroughs' office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burroughs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnson Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital