Dr. Lyons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Lyons, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. Lyons completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospital. She currently practices at Saint John Newland Medical Center and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- National Institutes Of Health (Nih), Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Chicago Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Michigan, Ph.D. Training, Other Education — 1994
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyons?
I was hospitalized with stage 4 multiple myeloma cancer. She worked diligently every day to find the right treatment and was at my bedside every day to give me hope and report on my progress for recovery. I am now in my third year of remission and enjoying life again. She continues to monitor my health with periodic check-ups. She has a warm personality, easy to talk with and puts the patient first when providing treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lyons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lyons frequently treats Leukocytosis, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Lyons' office is located at 47601 Grand River Ave Ste 2, Novi, MI 48374. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus