Dr. Susan Donohue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donohue's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Donohue, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Donohue completed a residency at Med Ctr Central Mass-Meml. She currently practices at U MASS MEMORIAL MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donohue is board certified in Hematology.
- Med Center Of Central Mass, Internship Hospital
- Boston U-U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Med Ctr Central Mass-Meml, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donohue?
Have been seeing her for follow-up since 1998....she has ALWAYS been EXCELLENT, takes her time with you, answers ALL questions, and is ALWAYS patient with you!!! WONDERFUL Oncologist!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donohue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donohue frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Hodgkin's Disease.
Dr. Donohue's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donohue has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center