Dr. Donohue has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Donohue, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Donohue completed a residency at Med Ctr Central Mass-Meml. She currently practices at Eaton Place Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donohue is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston U-U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Center Of Central Mass, Internship Hospital
- Med Ctr Central Mass-Meml, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eaton Place Oncology
Eaton Place Oncology1 Eaton Pl Ste 23, Worcester, MA 01608 Existing Patients: (508) 363-6515
Umass Memorial-marlborough Hospital157 Union St, Marlborough, MA 01752 Existing Patients: (508) 486-6700
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-3550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donohue?
Have been seeing her for follow-up since 1998....she has ALWAYS been EXCELLENT, takes her time with you, answers ALL questions, and is ALWAYS patient with you!!! WONDERFUL Oncologist!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Donohue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donohue's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donohue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donohue frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Hodgkin's Disease.
Dr. Donohue's office is located at 1 Eaton Pl Ste 23, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center