Dr. Fromer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Fromer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Fromer completed a residency at St Vincent'S Hospital. She currently practices at Mark D Fromer MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fromer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- St Vincent'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mark D Fromer MD PC1966 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 534-1020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fromer?
Dr Suan Fromer is a wonderful and caring doctor who listens to me patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Fromer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fromer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fromer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fromer frequently treats Floaters, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Fromer's office is located at 1966 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fromer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital