Dr. Cheff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Cheff, MD is a family medicine specialist in Old Town, ME. Dr. Cheff completed a residency at Eastern Me Med Center. She currently practices at Helen Hunt Health Center and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheff is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Me Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Helen Hunt Health Center242 Brunswick St, Old Town, ME 04468 Existing Patients: (207) 827-6128
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheff?
Dr. Cheff is passionate and genuinely cares about her patients. She is knowledgeable but also willing to learn and listen to new points of view. I would trust no one more than her to take care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheff frequently treats Limb Pain, Muscle Spasm, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Cheff's office is located at 242 Brunswick St, Old Town, ME 04468. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital