Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Susan Jenkins, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. She currently practices at Bluestem Center for Child and Family Development P.A.. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO HOSPITAL / ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1984
- U Chicago/Wyler Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 124 Elton Hills Ln Nw, Rochester, MN 55901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jenkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Bluestem Center for Child and Family Development P.A.124 Elton Hills Ln Nw, Rochester, MN 55901 (507) 282-1009