Dr. Hill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Hill, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hill completed a residency at Brooke AMC. She currently practices at Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hill is board certified in Nephrology.
- Brooke AMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Brooke AMC, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Brooke AMC, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- VASSAR, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC
Atlanta Nephrology Associates, PC5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 260, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 255-1030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hill?
In every category, Dr. Hill is a standout. She has been my nephrologist for nearly ten years and her medical savvy, thoroughness, have made all the difference in my health outcomes. So beyond all of that, Dr. Hill is an excellent communicator. She takes notes on points discussed during your session with her (never rushed) and you are able to walk out with a summary of what was covered. This has been invaluable for me. I can sum up Dr. Hill in one word: Peerless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Hill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hill frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Hill's office is located at 5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 260, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital