Dr. Brinkley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Brinkley, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Brinkley completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. She currently practices at Frederick Regional Med Ctr Potomac Physicians and is affiliated with Frederick Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frederick Regional Med Ctr Potomac Physicians110 Baughmans Ln Ste 270, Frederick, MD 21702 Existing Patients: (301) 846-0300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brinkley?
Best doctor I’ve seen in decades! Brilliant, caring and thorough. Worth every minute you’ll wait — I promise!! (This location’s office staff leaves much to be desired, though.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brinkley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brinkley frequently treats Hypothyroidism, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Brinkley's office is located at 110 Baughmans Ln Ste 270, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore