Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Susan Bard, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Bard completed a residency at University Of Miami Department Of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery. She currently practices at Manhattan Dermatology Specialists and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bard is board certified in Dermatology.
- Skin Laser and Surgery Specialists of NY & NJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Miami Department Of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- State University Of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bard frequently treats Melanoma Screening, Mole Evaluation, and Acne.
Dr. Bard's office is located at 55 W 17th St Ste 103, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center