Click here to compare with other Breast Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Susan LeGrand, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. LeGrand completed a residency at University Tex Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Ccf Taussig Cancer Center Outpatient Pharmacy and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. LeGrand is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Ariz, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Tex Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Unversity of south Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ccf Taussig Cancer Center Outpatient Pharmacy10201 CARNEGIE AVE, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 444-6833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. LeGrand?
She is very thorough Dr., although she’s very professional,she is very personable and kind. She is a good listener but takes your viewpoint and concerns in consideration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. LeGrand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. LeGrand frequently treats Breast Cancer, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. LeGrand's office is located at 10201 CARNEGIE AVE, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic