Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matulevicius accepts your insurance.
Dr. Susan Matulevicius, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. She currently practices at Ut Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matulevicius is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8000
Simon Cancer Center2001 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8000
Jacob Christopher Caruso1801 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-3453
- 4 6121 N State Highway 161 Ste 300, Irving, TX 75038 Existing Patients: (214) 964-0670
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matulevicius?
Dr. Matulevicious is a caring doctor who listens to her patients concerns. She is knowledgeable, well organized, and researches her patients medical history. I would whole heartedly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matulevicius frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Matulevicius' office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matulevicius has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital