Dr. Susan Branton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Branton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Branton, MD is a oncology specialist in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Branton completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Susquehanna Health Breast Health Center and is affiliated with Williamsport Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Branton is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Fellowship Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University, Medical School
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Susquehanna Health Breast Health Center
Breast Health Center1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701 Existing Patients: (570) 326-8200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Branton?
An incredible, wonderful physician who is beloved by all for her kind, sensitive, knowledgeable and thorough professional care, and simply the fine person you will find in Dr. Susan Branton.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Branton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Branton frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Lumpectomy.
Dr. Branton's office is located at 1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Branton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Williamsport Regional Medical Center