Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Surma Jain, MD
Dr. Surma Jain, MD is
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University of Alamaba at Birmingham Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio and LSU Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
Very detailed. Great demeanor and very empathetic and engaging. Patient and answered all my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Surma Jain, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jain's profile.
Dr. Jain in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jain frequently treats the following conditions: Shortness of Breath and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jain provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Surma Jain, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Surma Jain, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Surma Jain, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Nomc Spine Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-3000